|Door Supervisor’s Job Purpose: Maintains safe and secure and enjoyable environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Hours Approximate Part Time positions available
Hourly Rate: Varies on sites between £10.00 per Hour
Looking for staff to work on Pubs, Bars and clubs across the midlands
Location: Throughout the Midlands Area.
Door Supervisors Job Duties:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Facilitate the smooth running and operation of the venue.
- Control ingress and egress of the event and monitoring all exits.
- Maintain the events search policy, professionally and politely.
- Ensure that patrons have a positive experience in a safe environment.
- Observing the behaviour of patrons in the venue and maintaining the events code of practice and to ensure that licensing laws are upheld to prevent any criminal offences occurring in the event.
- Assisting patrons and dealing with their concerns.
- Conduct, by dealing appropriately and safely with those who are causing offence and potential danger or risk to themselves or others.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organisation’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Lifting, Surveillance Skills, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgement, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, Reporting Skills.VALID SIA DOOR SUPERVISION LICENSE.
Immediate start Please get in touch ASAP
We are looking to recruit door staff to be part of our growing team. Be a part of a company who value, appreciate and understand the roles and responsibilities that you undertake. Arrange an interview to see what options we have for you.
Please Contact Joseph on the following details: M: 0761 340200
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time